Sunday 12 May 2013

Threading Your Way ~ Features...

This week's features...

A sewing tool caddy with a place for everything, added to the Bags and Totes link party. Seriously, I've never seen a sewing bag with so many pockets and places to store accessories...

Sewing Tool Caddy by Missy Shay, from Missy's Homemaking Adventures


Two great beginner sewing projects, added to the Sewing Tips and Techniques link party...

Teaching Beginners How to Sew ~ Tissue Holder Tutorial by Joy, from Joy's Jots, Shots & Whatnots


Teaching Beginners How to Sew ~ Bracelet Tutorial by Joy, from Joy's Jots, Shots & Whatnots


An adorable, little dress, added to the Dresses for Girls link party...

Shirred, Polka Dot Dress by Mie, from Sewing Like Mad


A beautiful skirt and tutorial, added to the Skirts for Women link party...

San Antonio Stroll Skirt ~ Tutorial by Reecea, from Fresh Juniper


A comprehensive and easy to follow tutorial, added to the Clothes for Boys link party...

Draft Your Own Raglan Tee by Donna and Rachel, from Once Upon a Sewing Machine


A very informative post, added to the Blog Tips link party. I know there's a million No Reply blogger posts out there. This one's coming from a totally different perspective and well worth reading. It explains why non Blogger blogs are No Reply bloggers...

Why I'm Still a No Reply Blogger by Amy, from SewsNBows


And a fabulous top, added to the Tops and Shirts for Children link party...

Jali Scarf Collar Top 2921 by Shirley, from Sewing By Shirley


Head on over and visit these talented ladies.

This week's featured blog is Missy's Homemaking Adventures. Missy Shay, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.

Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...

Threading My Way_Featured

You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way 

Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open indefinitely. You can add links to any party at any time

I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...

... Pam

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me! How did you make a button for my blog? Is there any way I can share it with my readers? I'm a bit technically challenged! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tool caddy is great - I love that she patchwork pieced it! Missy - you may be technically challenged, but you're definitely not sewing challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fantastic. I need one. Her site is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Pam for including the link about the no-reply bloggers. I think that's so good to know as people seem to want to rid the world of no-reply bloggers when it's not their fault. I posted about this with a link to you and Amy's blog too. Maybe people will be more understanding now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous sewing bag! Love all the different colours and fabrics!
    Also wanted to let you know that I featured your travel shoe bag on my round tuit post this week!
    Round Tuit 153
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the features of the Sewing Lessons! I always enJOY looking over the new links added each week to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.