Saturday 16 February 2013

Threading Your Way ~ Sewing Accessories ~ Link Party

Welcome to the thirty fourth edition of Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way. Each ongoing, themed link party is steadily growing into a resource full of ideas and inspiration.
    Remember, these linkys are ongoing, so you can continue to add projects throughout the year. Add as many projects as you would like.

    Our thirty fourth linky for 2012 is everything Sewing Accessories... sewing machine covers, thread catchers, sewing cases, scissors covers, sewing bags, ironing board covers, etc.

    Sewing Accessories
    Link up any family friendly posts that you have written on Sewing Accessories Your posts might (but don't have to) include any of the following:
    • how to's 
    • tutorials
    • photos
    • tips 
    • what you have learnt
    As long as YOU have written the post, link it up. Link up as many posts on Sewing Accessories, as you would like. Come back through the year and add more. If you've already added a project to another category, but you feel it fits in here as well, feel free to add it again.

    Guidelines for linking up:
    • Each post needs to be about Sewing Accessories.
    • Link to a specific post (not the home page of your blog).
    • No direct links to shops or giveaways.
    The fine print:
    • By linking up, you are giving me permission to use one of your photos in a feature. I will, of course, link back to your post, giving you full credit.
    • By linking up, you are giving me permission to pin your post to Pinterest. I pin all features to Pinterest, unless you specifically request me not to.
    • By linking up, you are giving me permission to share your post on social media - FacebookTwitterGoogle+
    If you'd like:
    • Subscribe to Threading My Way (GFC, RSS, email), to keep up to date, to see if you've been featured and to know when the next themed party starts.
    • Grab a button to spread the word about Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way and put it somewhere on your blog. 
    • Visit some of the other links. Everyone loves comments.

    I usually post Features each Saturday on Threading My Way. Features are chosen from all of the linkys, not just the most recent.




    I look forward to seeing your Sewing Accessories...

    Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way 



    Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way 
    1. Bags and Totes
    2. Dresses for Girls
    3. Dresses for Women
    4. Hair Accessories
    5. Pillows and Cushions
    6. Boys' Clothes
    7. Skirts for Girls
    8. Aprons and Art Smocks
    9. Purses, Clutches, Pouches
    10. Dolls' Clothes
    11. Women's Skirts
    12. Baby Clothes and Accessories
    13. Children's Tops and Shirts
    14. Women's Tops and Shirts
    15. Softies, Dolls, Toys
    16. Sewing Tips and Techniques
    17. Sewing with stretch fabric
    18. Quilting and Patchwork
    19. Embroidery, Stitching and Appliqué
    20. Jackets, Coats, Raincoats, Ponchos
    21. Hats, Bonnets, Beanies and Scarves
    22. Pants, Shorts, Trousers for Children
    23. Drawstring Bags and Fabric Baskets
    24. Pretend Dress Up Clothes
    25. Clothes for Men
    26. Kitchen Accessories
    27. Swimwear
    28. Sleepwear
    29. Gift Wrapping
    30. Electronic Gadget Covers and Cases
    31. Blog Tips
    32. Refashioning with Denim
    33. Women's Pants
    34. Sewing Accessories
    35. Home Decor
    36. Sewing Tutorials Pages
    37. Sewing Spaces
    38. Sewing for Charity
    39. Fabric Baskets
    40. Reusing Shirts & Ties
    ... Pam

    7 comments:

    1. Hi Pam and thank you again for your great linky party! x Teje

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Pam, thanks for hosting the great party!
      Have a wonderful weekend!
      Hugs from Portugal,

      Ana Love Craft
      www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ayala Raz, a Known Expert on Israeli fashion. visited my work room and wrote about it in her blog and took lovely pictures of my accessories, so you can go to this address and see the photos
      http://wp.me/pJrL9-UN‬
      hope you like it
      mirjam

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi Pam, even if I already added this project in the category "Refashioning with denim", I said to myself that since it is a Sewing Accessorie, I could add my needle case here, I hope you'll agree.
      Thank you for hosting!!!!!
      Marisa from
      http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hey Pam! Finally playing a little catch up! Always love your linkys!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Another great linky idea Pam! I can see lots of great ideas there already!

      Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
      Hope you have a fabulous week!
      Jill @ Creating my way to Success
      http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete

    7. When my boyfriend broke up with me 4 weeks ago..

      I did everything to get my boyfriend back but nothing worked.

      I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

      I told the relationship doctor everything,

      He promised to fix my relationship problem.

      I am the happiest lady on earth right now,

      Never too late to fix your broken heart.

      You can still get your lover back...

      Fix broken relationship/marriage...

      My relationship was restored as promised,

      My Ex-boyfriend came back,

      He promised never to leave me again

      Everything happened just in 3 days..

      I RECOMMEND YOU TO __________________

      Thanks Robinsonbuckler11 (@) gmail com

      ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

      Doris Bowen

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.