Saturday 27 April 2013

Threading Your Way ~ Features...

This week's features...

A lovely, feminine blouse, added to the Tops for Women link party...

Gertie Bow Blouse by Claire, from Ragbags and Gladrags


A beautiful scarf, added to the Hats and Scarves link party...

Flamingo Infinity Scarf by Esther, from Happy in Red


Two adorable dresses, added to the Dresses for Girls link party. Both of these posts contain links to free dress patterns...

Paper Fun Dress by Annie, from Peaches and Bees

Shutt Dress by Jessica, from Sunny Stitching


A super fun play mat, added to the Softies, Doll and Toys link party. I've seen this car mat in action in real life, so I can vouch for the fact that it's proven to be a big hit...

Play Car Mat by my daughter, Tash, from Little Ladybird


A sweet, little top, added to the Tops and Shirts for Children...

Spring Peasant Top by Lindsay, from PA Country Crafts


Two more adorable dresses, added to the Dresses for Girls link party...

Summer Tank Dresses by Emily, from Nap Time Creations


And some fabulous refashioning, added to the Shorts, Pants, Leggings and Trousers link party...


Head on over and visit these talented ladies.

This week's featured blog is Ragbags and Gladrags. Claire, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.

Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...

Threading My Way_Featured

You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way 

Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open indefinitely. You can add links to any party at any time

I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...

... Pam

9 comments:

  1. Those dresses are so adorable! Thanks for the feature! I am sewing another peasant top right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little dresses are lovely, roll on granddaughters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! I especially love the Gertie Bow Blouse, Flamingo Scarf, and the Paper Fun Dress. Thank you, too, for including the Shutt Dress that I made for my little girl! :-) Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Pam! I've sewn a Paper Fun me too today! If it will never stop raining, I can take some pic and share it!!!
    Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Gertie blouse is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dresses - particularly the paper fan dress - I'd love to make that one for a sweet little girl I know :D I hope to get a picture of her tomorrow wearing the Good Deeds dress I made her, so I can upload it to the dresses for girls party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all wonderful features, Pam! I have to make one of those peasant tops!!

    I didn't know your daughter had a blog too. I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature! Those dresses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, Thank you so much for featuring my little dress! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.