Saturday 6 April 2013

Threading Your Way ~ Features...

This week's features...

An ever so delicate and pretty refashion, added to the Tops for Women link party...

Crocheted Cardigan Refashion by Agy, from Green Issues by Agy


Some adorable pants, added to the Children's Short, Pants, Leggings and Trousers link party...

Aladdin Pants ~ Pattern and Tutorial by Anshu, from Blooms and Bugs


A gorgeous top, added to the Tops for Children link party...

Spring Emmy's by JoDee, from Sew Much Crafting


A fabulous peplum top, added to the Tops for Women link party...

Peplum Sweatshirt by Mie, from Sewing Like Mad


An ingenious bag for crocheting projects, complete with a wallet to hold crochet hooks, added to the Bags and Totes link party...

Denim Project Bag for Yarn by Kay, from Jerry and Kay


Two adorable dresses, added to the Dresses for Girls link party...

Birthday Dress by Sarah, from EmmylouBeeDoo

Tea Time Dress by Amy, from SewNBows


And an awesome superhero cape, added to the Pretend Dress Up Clothes link party...

Bias Tape Dress Up Cape by Mira, from Sewing the Littleheart Collection

Head on over and visit these talented ladies.

This week's featured blog is Green Issues by Agy. Agy, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.

Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...

Threading My Way_Featured

You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way 

Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open indefinitely. You can add links to any party at any time

I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...

... Pam

9 comments:

  1. Wow the crocheted cardigan looks so lovely :) Happy weekend Pam !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects as always Pam, the crochet cardigan is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Pam! I love the aladdin pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which one to look at first!

    Must admit that I love that pic of the little girl with the shin bruises. I don't think I ever got to dress up my daughter without some skinned knee or bruised shin. Gotta love a little tomboy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my dress, Pam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features Pam! That cardigan by Agy is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam,
    Thank you so much for featuring my Aladdin Pants Sewing Tutorial.
    I loved the pretty dress as well.

    Thanks,
    Anshu
    http://bloomsnbugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.