Saturday 30 March 2013

Threading Your Way ~ Features...

This week's features...

Two awesome bags, added to the Bags and Totes link party...

The London Bag by Alicia, from Arty and Crafty Little Things

From Skirt to Handbag by Christie, from Joyfoolery


An amazing jacket, added to the Refashioning with Denim link party...

The 'Tatooed' Denim Jacket by Susan, from Second Chances by Susan 


A very clever idea, added to the Sewing Tips and Techniques link party...



A striking embroidery piece, added to the Embroidery link party...

Heavy Chain Stitch: Poppies by Karen, from Yellow Dandy Dreams


A very, very clever refashion, added to the Aprons and Art Smocks link party...

Black and White Apron Tutorial by Kathy, from Katalina Jewelry


A fabulous top, added to the Tops and Shirts for Children link party...

Dolman Tops for Two by Cindy, from Siestas and Sewing


And a fabulous quilt, added to the Quilting and Patchwork link party. There are now 100 projects in the quilting and patchwork collection.

Facets of Emerald by Jessica, from Quilty Habit

Head on over and visit these talented ladies.

This week's featured blog is Arty and Crafty Little Things. Alicia, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.

Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...

Threading My Way_Featured

You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way 

Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open indefinitely. You can add links to any party at any time

I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...

... Pam

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature Pam. I just noticed how close you are to 1000 followers, awesome Pam!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I love your features post! The Tatooed Denim Jacket is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for featuring my apron, Pam! My excitement doubled when I saw that the jacket from my sis-in-law, Sue, was also a feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO SO much Pam! Made my day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Pam, for featuring my jacket! And, as you've already learned, Kathy, from Katalina Jewelry is my sister-in-law! How fun to be featured together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Pam! You totally brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all SO fun! I better get off my computer and head to my sewing machine :)

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thank you so much Pam for letting me participate in your linky party and for featuring my bag and my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the inspiration you have given us with these projects. congratulations to all who have been featured! What most caught my attention are the first two bags, they are gorgeous!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guten Morgen,
    was für eine herrliche Tasche...
    Ich bin grade über deinen schönen Blog gestolpert, und total begeistert.
    Und darum bin ich nun dein Fan :-)

    Liebe Grüße aus Germany von Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.