Saturday 2 March 2013

Threading Your Way ~ Features...

This week's features...

An awesome refashion added to both the Women's Dresses and Bags and Totes link party...

Corduroy Shirt Dress and Sweater Bag ~ Tutorials by Susan, from Second Chances by Susan. If you refashion clothes, you'll find LOTS of ideas and inspiration over at Second Chances by Susan.


An awesome HST quilt, added to the Quilting and Patchwork link party. This quilt was made as part of a sew-along with 100 Quilts for Kids and was donated to Quilts for Kids.

Lucky Charms Quilt by Jessica, from Quilty Habit


Two adorable dresses added to the Girls' Dresses link party...

Katie J. Jumper ~ Pattern Review by Kristy, from Hopeful Threads

Tomboy Dress by Amy, from Sews n Bows


A terrific iPad cover and stand, added to the Electronic Gadget Covers link party. This project involved designing the fabric, sewing and woodworking...

iPad Cover and Stand by Suzie, from Suzie's Sewing Story


Some ever so cute crocheted butterflies, added to the Softies, Dolls and Toys link party...

Crochet 3D Butterfly by Adele, from Mammy Made


A fabulous bag with lots of zippered pockets, added to the Bags and Totes link party...

Dot Dot Dash Bag by Maria, from Mia Creates


And a fantastic chef's set, added to the Aprons and Art Smocks link party...

Chef Hat and Apron by Chrissie, from Made by ChrissieD

Head on over and visit these talented ladies.

This week's featured blog is Second Chances by Susan. Susan, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.

Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...

Threading My Way_Featured

You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way 

Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open indefinitely. You can add links to any party at any time

I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...

... Pam

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Pam! Great features! Loving that adorable apron set....tooo sweeet!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much hun!

    Adele @ Mammy Made

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an idea for a new linky party! pincushions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for featuring my IPAD stand! Made my Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Suzie. See you over at the Fancy Feet Challenge

      Delete
  5. Fun projects - especially the QST quilt and Maria's bag (she does SUCH lovely work) --- I wish I could crochet and make an adorable butterfly like the one Adele made!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, thanks for featuring my dress and bag...and for featuring by blog! What an honor! I'm looking forward to linking up more in the future and to see what kind of wonderful things you create as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Pam for the feature, my Chef's Hat and Apron have been a great hit with everyone and especially Mable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the featured projects are beautiful, congratulations to all !!!!
    Marisa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely colourful quilt! I'm still to try my first....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.