Saturday 5 January 2013

Threading Your Way ~ Features...

The first fabulous features for 2013...

A comprehensive and easy to follow tutorial, added to the Girls' Dresses link party...

How to Sew a Cuff on a Sleeve by Donna and Rachel, from Once Upon a Sewing Machine


A fabulous refashion added to the Women's Tops link party...

Men's Shirt into Singlet Top Refashion by Lisa, from Lisa Unhemmed


A great messenger bag, complete with a cool appliqué, added to the Bags and Totes link party. We have hit over 300 bags in this linky. That's a lot of inspiration for bag making!!!

Messenger Bag, from Home of the Red Monster


A cute, little iPod bag, complete with a pocket for earphones, added to the Purses, Pouches and Pouches link party...

iPod Bag, from Home of the Red Monster


Some pretty crocheted flowers, added to the Hair Accessories link party...

Crocheted Flowers by Alicia, from Arty and Crafty Little Things


A very cute crocheted toy, added to the Softies, Dolls and Toys link party...

Little Plane by Liz, from Howling at the Moon


Some very useful blogging tips, added to the Blog Tips link party...

Legal Stuff for Bloggers by Melissa, from Serendipity and Spice


And an ever so practical and great looking wine bag, added to the Drawstring Bags link party...

Gift / Wine Bag by Amy, from (Amy's) Crafty Shenanigans


Head on over and visit these talented ladies.

This week's featured blog is Once Upon a Sewing Machine. Donna and Rachel, look out for your blog button in my sidebar.

Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...

Threading My Way_Featured

You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way 

Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open indefinitely. You can add links to any party at any time

I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...

... Pam

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! Thank you very much for featuring my little crochet plane! Have a nice week! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pam,

    first of all thank you for your kind comments on my blog and then !wow! I've been featured!!!
    I love your site and I am super proud to be a part.

    All the best to you
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped over to Once Upon A Sewing Machine and found that they're featuring my favourite theme this year - sewing for BOYS! I subscribed and will be checking out the rest of their blog posts today - thanks for a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring me! Hope you're having a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring me Pam - I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring us Pam! We are really excited for the new year of sewing. We're gearing up for boy projects it's a fun change of pace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.