Wednesday 1 May 2013

Ten Cushion and Pillow Tutorials...


Today I am showcasing Ten Pillow and Cushion Tutorials... all added to our ONGOING Pillows and Cushions link party. Each tutorial contains step by step instructions and lots of photos. There's even a pillow that can be made without sewing.


Weaved Circle Pillow Cover ~ Tutorial by Joy, from Joy's Jots, Shots & Whatnots


Skull Tooth Fairy Cushion ~ Tutorial by Lucy, from Charm About You


Getting Gathered Pillow ~ Tutorial by Cheryl, from Sew Can Do


Nautical Cushion ~ Tutorial by Fiona, from Celtic Thistle Stitches


Seat Cushion ~ Tutorial by Linda, from Lindapendante Dreams


Giant Floor Pillows ~ Tutorial by Mandy, from Mandy Made


Sausage Pillowcase ~ Tutorial by Marisa, from Passion et Couture


Armchair Athlete Cushion ~ Tutorial by Fiona, from Celtic Thistle Stitches


Bouquet of Blessings Pillow ~ Tutorial by Stephanie, from The Enchanting Rose


No Sew Tooth Fairy Pillow ~ Tutorial by Tracey's daughter, from We Made That


Aren't they fabulous!!! Different styles for different occasions... 
Ten Pillow and Cushion Tutorials.

For more ideas and inspiration:

... Pam

9 comments:

  1. You know what? I have never tackled pillows as I think they are difficult. Thx for this. Love the gathered one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pillow ideas and a few new blogs to add to the list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW thanks so much for featuring our Tooth Fairy Pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my pillows! There is a lot of great inspiration from these tutorials. I'm honored to be a part :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun features, Pam! I've got a pillow cover on my table waiting to be sewn, and I enjoyed the inspiration to get going on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... thanks, Pam, for featuring my jean pocket pillow - what a delightful surprise! There are so many wonderful ideas for pillows and these tutorials are great! I will definitely have to make a few of these :)

    Hugs to you,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i love them all , and some made S M I L E ,,,,,, thank you
    mirjam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the weaved circle cushion Pam, will be adding it to the long to-do list!

    Thanks for featuring two of my cushions too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for including me! All the cushions are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.