Saturday 22 September 2012

Threading Your Way ~ Features

Our features for this week...

You all know how I love refashioning. Our first featured project, linked to the Dresses for Girls link party, is an awesome refashion; taking a man's shirt and turning it into a dress for a little girl.

Dress from a man's shirt, from Maarnietvangrijs


A fabulous bag, linked to the Bags and Totes link party. I love the colours in this one...
City Shopper Bag by Christie, from Joyfoolery

An ever so pretty outfit, linked to the Children's Tops and Shirts link party. You will find pintucks, smocking and pleats all on this outfit, which has been entered into the Fab Folds Challenge...
Fall Tunic / Dress Tutorial by Mira, from Sewing the Littleheart Collection

A very clever keychain pouch, linked to the Purses, Clutches, Pouches link party. These would make great presents...
Zip Pouch Keychain Tutorial by Penny, from Sew Simple Life

Some very cute onsies embellished with appliqués, linked to the Baby Clothes and Accessories link party...
Appliquéd Onsies, from Danya Baby

A lovely apron that's almost too good to use, linked to the Aprons and Art Smocks link party. Almost makes me wish I cooked...
Apron ~ Butterick 5474 by Ukmuminusa, from A Cup of Tea and a Slice of Cake

A stunning cushion linked to the Pillows and Cushions link party. Love the combination of fabrics in this one...
Tickled 1.1 by Patti, from Retired to Quilt

And a very clever gift wrapping idea linked to the Gift Wrapping link party. I'm going to try this one at Christmas time...
Pom Pom Gift Wrapping by KC, from The Real Thing With the Coake Family

Head on over and visit these talented ladies.

This week's featured blog is Maarnictvangrijs. Look out for your blog button in my sidebar.

Feel free to grab a button if you've been featured...


You can find the Master list of ongoing link parties at Threading YOUR Way with Threading My Way 

Don't forget, all of our link parties are ONGOING and will remain open all year. You can add links to any party at any time
I look forward to seeing more of your creativity...


... Pam

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for featuring one of my tutorials!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam, I've pinned that Keychain Purse Tutorial, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pam, for featuring my outfit! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature Pam! I also love the little dresses with matching headbands & the pom poms gift wrapping - both added to my very long to-do list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 'To Do' list is never ending... LOL!!!

      Delete
    2. Just wrote this to celebrate: http://www.danyabanya.com/2012/09/featured.html

      Delete
  5. That dress refashion is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature of my pom pom wrapping! I believe there will be some under my tree this Christmas as well... great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my dress!! My to-do-list is also getting longer and longer.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam, thank you for featuring my Chicopee cushion! I loved making them, and I certainly see more cushions in my future!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.