Monday 2 April 2012

Ten Terrific Tote Tutorials...

At last count, there were 145 fabulous bags and totes linked up to our ongoing Bags and Totes Link Party. Such a wide variety of styles and so much inspiration.

A girl can never have too many bags!!! So, to help you with your next bag making project, I'm sharing some awesome tutorials from our party. Each tutorial contains step by step detailed instructions, with lots of photos.


Little Goldfish Tote by Kristen ~ Pritty Tings


On the Go Knitting Bag by Cheryl ~ Sew Can Do


Big Books Library Bag by Ros ~ Sew Delicious


PS I Love You by Tanya ~ Craft Couture by TC


Reversible 2 Coloured Tote by Esther ~ Happy in Red



Burlap Purse with Shabby Rose by Nancy ~ La Maison Reid


Easy Chic Tote by Katie ~ Pincushion Creations


Laminated Messenger Bag by Cheryl ~ Sew Can Do


"Tote"ally Cute Tote by Heather ~ Me Making Do


Tote Bag by Fifi ~ About Blogging Time

Aren't they fabulous!!! Ten Terrific Tote Tutorials

For more inspiration, head on over to our ongoing Bags and Totes Link Party. If you've made a bag or tote yourself, I'd love you to link it up.

... Pam

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really are a treasure trove of great ideas. Thanks Pam, and all listed here. All of a sudden I have a hankering to make a new bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thanks so much for adding my bag to this fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch for including my bag Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature Pam! Such a great collection. I totally LOVE that bag of Kristin's and I really love that fabric on Esther's bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to make a bag for ages this is definitely great inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that "big books" tote!!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for the feature, Pam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome totes! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to be included in this awesome list of bags to make. My "to do" list just got longer!

    xox
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh...and I put your button on my sidebar!
    xox
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and try to reply to all of them via email. If you don't receive an email reply from me, check back here.